Sunday, April 4, 2004

I bought a new toothbrush today. An Oral-B Plus Advantage. Using it has been the most enjoyable experience I've had in the field of oral hygiene. It's got these bristles on the outside of the head that massage your gums as you brush. It was a strange, yet pleasent feeling. I'm also starting to floss, and use mouthwash occasionally, even though my tongue feels like it's on fire afterwards.

I cleaned my keyboard today. This is the first time I've given it a proper cleaning. Taking apart all the way and using rubbing alcohol and Q-tips to clean it out thoroughly. It took about 2 hours. It's probably the last time I'll take my keyboard apart. The screws are starting to get a little stripped, and the plastic screw threads from the holes are starting to break.

As soon as I balance my checkbook and determine how I want to budget for some new toys (Mac, Linux, iPod, laptop, wireless network equipment, digital camera, etc), I must buy Weezer CDs. Pinkerton, the Green Album, and Maladroit, plus the Keep Fishin' single (it has the radio edit featured in the music video). I can't stop listening to them. I've practically lost interest in listening to the rest of my music. Rivers writes such great lyrics, the guitars fit the songs well, Pat does a nice job on drums, and the emotion is intense. Yeah, I think they're my new all-time favorite band. Not that I really had one to begin with...

I got a bunch of C++ to write tomorrow. I've been slacking in my self-paced C++ class lately. I've been more focused on my project. I've got about 8 programs to write for 2 assignments (one of which was due nearly a month ago). And all the stuff we're supposed to learn from these programs, I've already learned on my own from working on my project.

I should call my friends Carrie and Sandy. I think I will.

Next issue: Apple's iTunes vs. Nullsoft's Winamp!!
All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010