Friday, May 7, 2004

How does the Twins' Interleague schedule include the Mets, Philly, the Montreal/San Juan/D.C./Vegas/Portland Expos, Milwaukee, and... ARIZONA? Huh?

Clear duct tape. OK, I understand colored duct tape. Those prom outfits and scholarships are pretty damn cool. But clear? That's not right.

I'm so close to done. Yet so far. One more week. Then I'm done with this hellhole. Going to college may end up being one of the best things I've done, and if I had to do it over again, I probably would, but god damn. I've lost almost all respect for this school. Tuition hikes, STS, Division I athletics. Ugh.

Burp.

You know, fruit is kind of hit-and-miss. I'll buy apples or oranges to snack on. And I'll eat them. Until I get one that just doesn't taste right. An apple that's a little overripe, slighty mushy, not firm or sweet enough. An orange that's a little underripe, too firm, bitter. Then I won't buy any for weeks.

My precious flash drive might be failing. My precious... <gollum>Gives us the precious.</gollum>

I think Avril Lavigne puts up a tough front to hide the fragile, delicate girl on the inside. As a performer, of course. And a pop-punk. Or a punk-pop. I think she just needs a hug.

I still want a camera phone. So I can photograph the stupid and silly things I see when I'm driving in my car. As long as I don't have to pay extra for the accessories to download the pics to my computer, so I can put them on the Internet.
All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010