Monday, May 17, 2004

Why is it that every time I turn on "The Price is Right", they're playing Plinko. I did it again this morning. That's like 3 times within the last year.

I wonder: are there more Canadians in Hollywood or more Jews? I'm talking about just actors and musicians. I wouldn't be surprised if it's close to a 1:1 ratio.

The thing that's so great about DVD's, and the thing that sucks, are the entire seasons of TV shows being released. For example, no one would by 6 VHS tapes with an entire season of a sitcom, or 10-12 for a drama. With DVD's, you can get that same season on 4 to 6 discs. However, you STILL pay through the nose for them. Volume 2 of Family Guy, with 22 episodes: $40. Any season of CSI: $65-75. Hell, even some DVD players are cheaper than the box sets! Maybe the next generation of video players will put an entire season on a single disc...

Speaking of DVD's, I can't wait for those episodes of "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" from Toronto to come out. If ever. They should really do that.

Gas is now $2/gallon in Fargo. Ow, my ass.

Just as bad: $3.40 for a gallon of milk. It used to be $2.75.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010