Tuesday, June 8, 2004

My top 10 favorite cartoons on Cartoon Network (no particular order):
1. Family Guy
2. Futurama
3. The Brak Show
4. Sealab 2021
5. Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
6. Powerpuff Girls
7. Droopy
8. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
9. Tom and Jerry (the newer, the better)
10. Ed, Edd n Eddy

OK, people have to stop "approving these messages". I understand if George Bush, who's running for president, approves the nationally aired advertisements for his campaign. Then Anna Nicole Smith, that dumb *****, started "approving" TrimSpa ads. Like her opinion, or any other thought in her head, counts for anything. Next, the Budweiser donkey used it, and made an ass of himself. But the one that sent it over the edge was the random person running for some piddly little position in Cass County. I'm sure she's quite qualified for the position. And that the office she is running for makes a small difference in North Dakota's largest county. But really, I don't give a fuck if you approve your message or not. How many people are going to care? Honestly.

Let's please keep our currency the way it is. Honestly, I don't think Reagan did enough to earn it. The current cast is fine just the way it is. It's almost like a long running, successful TV show. You don't want to mess with the chemistry and watch it go down the crapper.

Now, more than ever, I need God-like powers. Road construction + rush hour + stupid drivers = one very angry Fritz. If you've even seen "Star Trek", you're familiar with the power the Q have. I'd like that. First, I'd instantly complete all road construction in Fargo. Then, I'd use my power to punish all the idiots who perform stupid driving tricks. Death would be an easy escape for them. I'd prefer to torture them for awhile. Maybe take away their cars for a period of time, kinda like a penalty box. Of course, with infinite powers like that, I wouldn't need to sit in traffic at all. I could just appear wherever I want, whenever I want.

I got a +4 on the OGFGC (Oak Grove Frisbee Golf Course) on Monday. Best ever. Maybe I can get a par by the end of the summer.

The more I see advertisments for "The Chronicles of Riddick", the more I think "That movie might not be so bad." I still think it's going to be terrible. Must not give into the temptation to see it. Well, definitely not pay more than $2 to see it.

I'm going to the Twin Cities to try out for Jeopardy! at the end of the month. I'm thinking of keeping a running diary of what happens. That might be fun.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010