Sunday, July 25, 2004

Why were they called "8-track" cassettes?

You know, I'm guessing that the only person who finds Andy Dick funny is Andy Dick.

Top 10 teams I'd like to see win the World Series: Twins, Cubs, Red Sox, A's, Cardinals, Astros, Rangers, Phillies, Dodgers, Angels.

A fun skill to have would be the ability to stop your involuntary body functions (read: breathing and heart-beating) on a whim. I would love to take a blow to the head or torso, then fake everyone out by falling to the ground, closing my eyes, stop my breathing and heartbeat, and have them think I was dead. Then popping awake and scaring the crap out of them. Unfortunately, I probably couldn't hide the grin on my face or hold back the laughter. Still a neat idea though.

The City of Fargo will not be happy (read: stop growing) until half the population of North Dakota lives within its city limits.

Did you see the Twins games this weekend? Those hideous powder blue uniforms.  What were they thinking?

In the words of Mr. Burns: "Non-violence never solves anything!"

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010