Saturday, February 5, 2005

Mailing it in...

Forgive the lateness and possible low quality of this post.

OK, so the last day or so, I've thought about some of the things I'd like to blog about. Maybe because I do have another blog to post in. So, here they are.
  • Photo blog. My top choice for a second blog (or extension of this one). If and when I get a camera phone and the necessary accessories, I'd use it to photograph the silly, the stupid, the cool, the weird things I see everyday. And then comment on it. Maybe write a funny caption. Like today, I was driving behind this white car with two people in it. And there was a cat sitting inside. On the backseat dash. Who takes the cat for a drive? Without a pet carrier? I understand doing this with a dog. A dog will stay inside when you open the door. I would not expect a cat to do the same thing.
  • Something sports related. When I was about 12, I was playing Tecmo Super Bowl on my Nintendo, playing through a season with the Atlanta Falcons. I wanted to pretend I was the QB and make voice recordings about how the season was going. After every game, I'd talk about how we played, what I did right and wrong, point out some key plays and stats. Nowadays, I think I'd apply this to an EA Sports game in Franchise Mode. As the new rookie on the team, I'd write about how my career was progressing. I'd modify posts so the in-game date would match up with the date of the post (example: In NHL 2004, Dallas Stars host Detroit Red Wings on 2/4/04. I play the game on my PC on 4/1/05. But the blog post date would be 2/4/04).
  • Something anonymous. So no one knows it's me. So I can go off without fear of the consquences. I may have already said too much.
  • "Friends of Fritz". A blog where my friends can post with me. I don't know how many of them would take up my invitiation though.
I reserve the right to add more to this list at a later time.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010