Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I hate Hollywood

Now, I know what you're thinking. "Why do you have your panties in a bunch THIS time?"

"The Dead Zone" is a successful detective-type show on the USA network. Single-handedly revived Anthony Michael Hall's career. But I'm trailing off.

Hall plays a guy who sees things. Dead people, sometimes. Uses the information he gets from his visions to solve crimes/prevent bad things from happening.

Sounds good...

...Until everyone else started doing it too.

NBC's Medium
CBS's Ghost Whisperer
FOX's Tru Calling

NBC is coming out with another soon. "Raines".

Please. Make it stop. Come up with a new idea.

Better yet, give me sacks of money and I'll do it for you. I might come up with some real crap, but at least it would be original.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010