Monday, October 15, 2007

Anti-anti-establishment

One of the qualities of being a geek is embracing a non-conformist attitude towards major corporations, like Microsoft. One such example is the use of Mozilla Firefox instead of Microsoft Internet Explorer

Well, I'm such a non-conformist, that I'm not going to conform with the rest of you. In fact, I totally reject their non-conformity.

That's why I embrace IE. If you let me use your PC, I will use Internet Explorer to surf the web. If you don't have it installed, I will install it for you. And if you're running Linux, I'll just go find another computer (or whip out my own).

Besides, you should stay current on operating system patches and keep your virus protection software up-to-date (and shame on you if you don't have any at all).

I'm the biggest non-conformist of all. They're all a bunch of Nazi, conformist cheerleaders...

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010