Monday, May 12, 2008

Three thoughts on the music scene...

So, Jessica Simpson started as a singer, then successfully transitioned into the role of Hollywood actress. Her little sister Ashlee started out as an actress (as a reoccurring character on 7th Heaven), then crashed and burned as a singer. I think there's some significance there, but I can't put my finger on it (other than those two should shut up and just look pretty, even though the elder Simpson wins that one too...).

Rivers, I love you. And there was a time that I'd worship the ground you walk on. But seriously? A cowboy hat and mustache? I know Heath is dead, but I don't think they're looking for actors for Brokeback Mountain 2 yet. One or the other is fine, but dude, please not both.

I hope that one day, some idiot (read: executive) at MTV doesn't say to himself, "You know what would be awesome? A blink-182 reunion for the MTV VMA's!" 'Cuz you know no one at MTV is going to have the balls to say "NO!"

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010