Monday, April 12, 2004

Congratulations to the 2004 Masters Champion, Phil Mickelson. Way to go, Lefty!!

P2P file-sharing networks are wrong. Computer viruses are wrong. But computer viruses that attack the web sites of companies that make P2P file-sharing software: NOT WRONG.

The Tigers leading the AL Central? WTF? Well, they should win at least 50 games this year. :)

A friend of mine got engaged this weekend. Another one bites the dust.

Fun music videos: almost anything by Weezer, D12's "My Band", The Darkness's "I Believe in a Thing Called Love", Yellowcard's "Ocean Avenue", The Black Eyed Peas' "Hey Mama", Nickelback's "Figured You Out", Jason Mraz's "You and I Both", and John Mayer's "Clarity".

Speaking of Weezer: a list of my top 20 favorite lyrics coming later this week (if I can ever narrow it down to 20).

I love soda. That intoxicating, brown, sweet, carbonated, caffeinated liquid. Just stick it in my vein!!

Oh, look, it's "Gary & Mike". They should bring that to DVD...

I'm outta here.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010