Saturday, April 10, 2004

OK, here's a short list of about 10 movies I want to see and why (no particular order):

1. The Girl Next Door - Elisha Cuthbert is hot, and the movie looks pretty good. And Cuthbert is hot.
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Let's face it. Jim Carrey is hilarious. He should have gotten an Oscar for "Man on the Moon". He should get one for this movie. Oh, and it has Kirsten Dunst, and she's hot.
3. Jersey Girl - Kevin Smith grows up and writes a more mature movie. Good for him. This movie KINDA stole my idea, but it did it really well. Affleck is good, Carlin has a sharp wit, and Liv Tyler takes a shower (while half-naked).
4. Walking Tall - The Rock beats people with a 4x4 piece of wood. Cool. And that part where he scares the guy into running into that support beam. I want to be able to do that.
5. Miracle - It has hockey. It has Americans beating the Russians. It has Kurt Russell doing a damn fine job of being Herb Brooks. U! S! A!
6. Starsky and Hutch - A buddy cop action comedy. With Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson. Need I say more?
7. Spider-Man 2 - The first one was amazing. The casting was perfect, the action intense, and the Kirsten Dunst. The second one looks to be more of the same, but better.
8. The Punisher - "You can't kill me, I'm already dead." One pissed-off guy with nothing else to lose brings punishment to the one who wronged him. Something I'd like to do very much. And was that Rebecca Romjin-Stamos? She looks good (which is rare).
9. Hellboy - Another movie based on a Marvel comic. It's kinda way out there, but the casting looks pretty good. Same goes for the action.

OK, so those aren't the best choices in the world. It's my money. I'll spend it however I wish, thank you very much.

Onto new business...

The Dallas Stars are screwed. They aren't getting past the first round. They can't win on the road, or get the offensive support they need. And Marty just can't cut it in goal during crunch time. I blame him for not winning the cup. Next season (whenever that will be) doesn't look too good either.

I really gotta get some homework done this weekend. Boo.

This is a test.

Damn, I've run out of things to say. Which angers me, cuz I got a lot to say. I just forgot all of it. Oh well. Save it for later.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010