Thursday, April 8, 2004

Oh, what a night.

We had our last session of co-ed intramural hockey last night. After playing like crap the first half of the pick-up game, I came back to score four goals and get an assist. Each time I scored, I was standing in front of the net cleaning up the garbage. I don't know how I found the back of the net so many times. I guess I just got those lucky bounces.

When we were done playing, we went over to Mick's Office in Moorhead. And we sat there and drank. We all got drunk. I had about 6 beers. We told stories about drinking, hockey, drinking, bodily injury, drinking, and puking. Then, as the bar started to close for the night, we decide to get something to eat. We go the the Fry'n Pan and ordered breakfast (except me, I got a Turkey Club with fries). No one got home until 3:30 AM!!

Joe Mauer needs knee surgery. He's going to be out at least three weeks. That Pierzynski trade is looking more and more like a brilliant move...

I need a new alarm clock. And I'm really only looking for two features. I want one with a CD player and a digital radio tuner. Is that really too much to ask? It must be, 'cuz the cheapest one I could find was over $50. Maybe Target has cheaper ones.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010