Thursday, July 8, 2004

What have I been smoking?

I had a really strange dream last night.

I was sitting in the living room of the house I lived in during the mid 80's to early 90's. I was watching TV, and my tiger was lying on the floor close to me. Every once in a while, something would peak his interest, and he'd pop his head up, just like a common household cat. And each time, I looked him straight in the eyes and said "NO...", trying to discourage him from hunting down the object that got his attention. I could see the killer instinct look in his eyes. It scared me a little. But I kept thinking to myself, "Stay firm, don't show him you're afraid, just hold your ground, and he'll respect you and listen." He'd put his head back down and continued lounging around.

After doing this a few times, this person showed up in this strange bear costume. The "bear" sat down on the couch, crawled out of the stomach of the costume, leaving it behind to sit. It was Avril Lavigne. And she was crying. She was upset about something. I don't remember what. She sat down on my lap, perpendicular to my sitting direction. I put my arm around her and started to console her. I wanted her to tell me everything that went wrong. And she did. And it did help her feel better.

Yeah... So, I'm crazy. But I think that's a given at this point.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010