Sunday, April 18, 2004

OK, I'm back. Finally. I tried to do this blog thing because I thought it would be fun, after less than 3 weeks, it's become a burden of work. Just like my web site. I want to work on it, but I'm not patient enough to sit down and type for a half hour every night. *SHRUG*

I've got so much to say, but I always forget. I should write these things down...

I saw "Miracle" last night. Wow. Sure, I knew the ending, but it really hit me emotionally. Even before the start of the game against the Russians, I was getting choked up; wanting, hoping the US to win. It was a great movie. About as good as you could get, but it probably didn't even carry 1/1000th of the emotion of the actual situation.

It rained today. YAY!! I don't have to wash my car.

The Twins are back in first. It's where they belong. Still 150 to go...

Oops, I just noticed my 4/10 post only has 9 movies listed, instead of the 10 I promised. "Kill Bill" takes up that last spot.

OK, those Weezer lyrics. Let's start with the Blue Album. Here they are... (all lyrics by Rivers Cuomo)

-- "If you want to destroy my sweater/Hold this thread as I walk away" - Undone (The Sweater Song)
-- "Dear Daddy/I write you in spite of years of silence./You've cleaned up, found Jesus,/things are good or so I hear./This bottle of Steven's/awakens ancient feelings./Like father, stepfather, the son is drowning in the flood." - Say It Ain't So
-- "Oh no! What do I do?/Don't look now but I lost my shoe" - Buddy Holly

That's 3. 17 to go. Expect Pinkerton lyrics in the next post.

I'm not asking for much in life right now. Just a job after I graduate, someone to love, and a few thousand dollars to buy some neat toys. Um, that's not much, right?

Scotty, beam me out.
All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010