Monday, May 24, 2004

I was browsing the magazine rack at the grocery store the other day. You know what I saw? "Combat Handguns". Why? First of all, why even publish a magazine like that? Are there so many people out there who find themselves saying, "Gee, I wish I knew more about the current trends and latest developments in the combat handgun industry."? Second, why is it in a grocery store? If I found that magazine in a gun shop, I'd understand. Less so in a bookstore, but still acceptable. But a grocery store? Third, this is North Dakota. The least violent and safest of the 50 states. I'd like to see the look on the cashier's face when someone brings that up to the till.

If you're a female between the ages of 14 and 40, and you DO NOT have your belly button pierced, I would like to meet you. If people like that even exist.

I should really stop watching "The Matrix". I may become even more paranoid than I already am.

I don't know who's dumber. The city of Fargo for putting a stoplight at the corner of 45th Street and 23rd Avenue South, or the people trying to use the shoulder of the road when making a right turn onto 23rd Ave S from the southbound lane on 45th St.

How was Brian's bachelor party? The most fun you could have sober. A good time was had by all.

Remind me to index my blog. So I don't post the same things twice.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010