Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Scrambles!!

We have 5 vending machines in the IACC. Two Coke products, two Pepsi products, and one with snacks. Sometimes, change gets stuck in the coin slot on one of the Pepsi machines. That happened today. At first, I thought it was a quarter. After prying it free, the machine caught it. It was a dime. I hit the coin return and it came out. As I was talking to my friend Ron, I tried to put it in my pocket, only to drop it on the floor and watch it fall beneath the very machine I got it out of.

I wanted that dime. I tried to reach for it and find it. I didn't find it. But I did find a nickel. Then another. Then a penny. Then another penny. And finally, the motherload. A quarter. I came out $0.27 ahead. WOOT!!

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010