Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Certaintly dodged a bullet there...

More than 8 years ago, when I was young and naive, I decided to worship at the Altar of Britney. I admit, it was the Rolling Stone cover. And it was not pretty. My obession was borderline unhealthy. Like finding her home address and sending her a 20-page letter.

Fortunately, I grew out of that phase in a little more than a year. Mostly because she finally admitted to a serious relationship with Super Fucknut himself. I hated him and everything he stood for at that time. Britney would have to choose. Him or me. But I made the choice for her. I gave up and moved on.

After they broke up, she pretty much when down a shame spiral. Made some bad music. Married an numbnutted fucktard. Had kids. Got drunk all the time. Hung out with tramps and whores. Shaved her head. I could go on, but I'm sure you know all about it.

To think, I could have ended up like this guy...

PHEW!!

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010