Thursday, November 1, 2007

Overkill

You know, I love the guy, I really do. John Cena is the main reason I've been following the WWE for the past two years. He's the absolute best right now. The fire, the passion, the ability, the charisma, the looks, the skills.

And now that he's out with a torn right pectoral tendon, I miss the guy. I really do. It's weird to watch Raw and not see him in the ring. Or without his WWE Championship belt.

However, the WWE is really milking this for everything it's worth. Honestly, I think that's like the sixth video they've posted on their website detailing the injury, surgery, and recovery process. We don't need an update every two weeks. I'm not THAT in love with the guy.

Can't they just wait until after Wrestlemania to hype up his return? I think it can. Leave the guy alone and let him rehab.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010