Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yet another reason I need to leave Fargo...

The music scene here sucks. Among the many problems...


  • Too much country music. WE Fest. Two country radio stations is one too many. Yuck.
  • All the rest of the radio stations here suck. Y94 blows goats. They keep shuffling the deck with every other station up here, so I never know what station is playing which format. Thank god for my iPod's FM transmitter.
  • We only get one good concert a year. This summer was Green Day. Bon Jovi's coming in March. That's about it within the next 18-24 months.
  • No good music stores. Best Buy is horrible; they keep reducing their music inventories in favor of more profitable items. Disc-Go-Round and Cheapo are gone. And I've bought all three of the decent CD's from PawnAmerica.


I could go on, but I think those points alone cover all the bases.

It's not gonna get better. Ever. Sorry.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010