Wednesday, April 7, 2004

About time. The Twins took fifteen (15!) innings to beat Cleveland 7-6. But it was an ugly game. Mauer and Hunter both left the game with injuries. Santana only lasted 4 innings. No one could come through in a clutch situation. It's going to be a long season. Magic number: 160.

Here's how you can have fun in the kitchen:
1. Buy some ham (preferably between 1/8 and 1/4 of an inch thick)
2. Fry it in a pan
3. Take a fork and orient it so the tines are parallel to the surface of the ham
4. Press the tines against the ham
5. Listen for the high-pitched squealing sounds
6. Laugh

Deep Space Nine is the Zelda 2 of the Star Trek Universe. Huh? That's right, you heard me.

I want to see a movie. Doesn't matter as long as I think it looks half-decent. A more detailed list of what I'd be willing to see to come later in the week.

Tired and at a lost for words, I'm done. Press me with the tines of a fork and hear me squeal.
All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010