Sunday, April 25, 2004

So, appearantly, KFC is a big fat lie. The first Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant was in UTAH!! As Carrie would say, "I know, tell me about it!"

Ed. Note: I have since been told that my source on this fact was incorrect. I checked it out on Wikipedia, and confirmed that the first KFC was not opened in Utah. Full Details - PFritz21, 8/21/05 5:12 PM.

I got a small Oreo Blizzard at Dairy Queen the other day. It cost me $3.17 (including tax). To be honest, I paid $1.49 for the Blizzard, and an extra $1.50 for the ass raping.

I hate people who treat animals like people. Like dressing up their dogs in cute little outfits. Or doggy yoga. Or bottled water for dogs. You people should be shot.

There's this new trend in Britian. You take your Bluetooth wireless device to find people to have anonymous sex with. Isn't technology great?

Were you as excited about Iron Chef America as I was? And then as disappointed as I was when you actually saw it? They took everything that was great about the original Japanese show and amputated it. It's an empty shell of its former greatness. So very wrong. A complete rant on this some time next week...

Great Weezer lyrics from the Green Album:
-- "If you want it/you can have it/But you've got to learn to reach out there and grab it" - Photograph
-- "And though my heart will break/There's more that I could take/I could never get enough" - Photograph
-- Island in the Sun (the whole song is great)

Uh oh. 3 + 6 + 3 = 12. I promised 20. I think I'm going to fall short by about 5 or 6. Oops.

In the words of Adam Sandler, "ALRIGHT ALREADY!!"

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010