Sunday, August 22, 2004

Why, oh why, did they make "Tremors 4"? And it takes place in the Old West!! It hurts my brain just to contemplate it. I know Michael Gross needs work, but come on!!

When is "Ed, Edd n Eddy" coming to DVD? And will the episodes come in random order (like PPG) or sequential order?

I don't think I could ever give up my land phone line. Here's why. First, an answering machine is just a one-time payment for usage. Voice mail usually costs a monthly subscription fee. You can get an answering machine for less than $20, while voice mail can costs like $3/month. Second, I can make unlimited, anytime local calls on a land line. Most cell phones limit how much you can talk without billing you extra. Some newer plans give you unlimited nighttime and weekend talk time, but what about the daytime and early evenings, when I want to call people? Third, if you change providers, you can keep the land line phone you have. Usually, you have to buy a new cell phone.

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. The Dude on their recent marriage.

I hope the AL West race will go down to the wire. Anaheim, Texas, and Oakland within 2 games of each other with a week left in the season. That'd be fun to watch.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010