Monday, November 7, 2011

What's a guy to do?!?!

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but has been boggling my mind for the last couple of months...

Ladies, do you know of any woman who agreed to have sex with a guy after he asked her to? (No details necessary, just a simple yes/no answer will suffice.)

It seems to go against everything I believe to be true about the male-female relationship model. I'm used to working for it. Be a nice guy, do some sweet talking, treat a women right, buy her a few things, and wait for her to be ready.

What's worse, it seems like it's a double-edged sword. If I ask a woman to sleep with me, she may get upset for thinking she's easy. But if I don't, I'd be accused of thinking that woman doesn't enjoy sex.

Can someone explain to me how this actually works? I mean, I know the best way is to find out for myself and do it. And I got nothing to lose. But just can't make up my mind.

1 comment:

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

I really need to read your blog more often.

There's no hard and fast rule (no pun intended). I think it's just a personal thing. For me, it's just about when I feel comfortable enough with a guy. I'm always afraid they are going to disappear (because they always do), but those fools are not going to stop me from having sex in the future.

There still is a double standard for women. It's stupid and ridiculous, but it's still there and we struggle with it.

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010