Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I don't think AC/DC has a greatest hits album. And that kinda sucks. I like quite a few of their songs, but to find them, I'd have to go through their entire library of albums. And instead of buying one CD with those hits, I'd have to purchase several.

Does anyone know the plotline to "That 70's Show"? Like, what order the episodes go in and what events happen when (relatively). Example 1: Kelso lost his van in the lake. Then Hyde got the El Camino. But how did Kelso and Donna get to California? It seems to me that they took Kelso's van. Example 2: Did Eric and Donna consummate their relationship before or after she went out with Kelso's brother?

The Twins beat the Yankees. Twice. Woot. In danger of watching their lead over the Tribe disappear on Sunday, the Twins have managed to open it back up to 4 1/2. The Indians are too good. I didn't expect them to make a run for the division crown this year. And until Minnesota's lead is safe (8-10 games), I won't be comfortable with Cleveland in our rear view mirror.

Side note: Doug Mientkiewicz at second base. Why the hell didn't we think of that?

My favorite character on CSI is Greg.

If you're going to sit down and play multiple Mega Man NES games, play them in order. There are some things you can do in the later installments that you can't do in the earlier ones. Like trying to slide in MM2. Not possible. Or power-up the regular weapon in MM3. And for the love of God, do not play the versions found on the Anniversary Collection. Those boneheads at Capcom farmed the work out to another developer, and they fucked it up to hell. The shoot and jump buttons switched around. Using BINK on a console. Slow menu controls. The disc sucks ass. Don't buy it, don't rent it, don't play it, and don't give it any undeserved praise.

Cal Ripken Jr. and the Osbourne Kids in a Radio Shack commercial. WTF?

You know, I thought I understood how team all-around gymnastics worked in the Olympics from watching the Atlanta games, but seeing it on TV this year, I'm confused. Can someone explain it to me?

Lastly: this bear is freakin' awesome.

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010