Thursday, August 6, 2026

I may have come up with my best idea ever...

 I made sure to make a note to myself to write this about LEGO minifigures.

Minifigures of the characters from the hit TV show "Ted Lasso".

They SHOULD include:

  • Ted Lasso (played by Jason Sudeikis)
  • AFC Richmond Rebecca Welton (Hannah Waddingham)
  • PR/Marketing guru Keeley Jones (Juno Temple)
  • Men's Coach Roy Kent (Brett Goldstein)
  • Jamie Tartt (Phil Dunster)
  • Leslie Higgins (Jeremy Swift)
  • Trent Crimm (James Lance)
  • Sam Obisanya (Toheeb Jimoh)
  • Dani Rojas (Cristo Fernandez)
  • Dr. Sharon M. Fieldstone (Sarah Niles)
  • Coach Beard (Brendan Hunt)
  • Nathan Shelley (Nick Mohammed)
Include some of the members of the AFC Richmond women's team, Ted's son Henry, his ex-wife Michelle, Roy's niece Phoebe, Mae Green (owner of the Crown and Anchor pub), Richmond die-hard fans Baz, Jeremy, and Paul, Beard's wife Jane Payne.

Seriously, convince me you wouldn’t want to buy them…

LEGO would make so much money, they could fill Nelson Road to the top with all of it…

I went on LEGO Ideas, where fans of those wonderful plastic bricks can submit ideas for sets.  AND NO ONE HAS DONE SO YET...

I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE...

No comments:

All page content ©PFritz21.NET 2004-2010